Professional development dedicated to information and strategies for teaching students with dyslexia
Students with dyslexia benefit from specific instruction in reading ranging from phonemic awareness to reading comprehension. This summer, Landmark Outreach is providing a variety of opportunities to work with researchers, clinicians, and experienced Landmark teachers with expertise in dyslexia.
Researchers and Clinicians are offering webinars and one-day workshops:
- Understanding and Implementing Neuropsychological Reports and Recommendations for Students with LBLD (1-Day In-Person or Virtual)
- Improving Reading with Executive Functions: Cognitive Skills, the Summer Slide and COVID (Webinar)
- Diagnosing Students with LBLD: The Critical Role of Neuropsychological Testing (Webinar)
Landmark teachers with 15+ years of instructional experience have developed the following 2-day seminars:
- Adolescents with Dyslexia: Best Practices to Support Increased Language Demands (In-Person or Virtual)
- A Diagnostic Approach to Planning Decoding and Reading Fluency Lessons (In-Person or Virtual)
- ACTIVE Learning: Strategies to Strengthen Comprehension (In-Person)
- Developing Skilled Independent Readers (In-Person or Virtual)
Interested in a self-paced option? Landmark teachers have developed the following two online courses:
This summer, our Dyslexia Academy is not a formal week, but rather a scattering of relevant courses to help teachers better understand and instruct students with dyslexia.