Build shared knowledge and gain practical instructional strategies to help students succeed.
Landmark Outreach is partnering with North Andover Public Schools to offer selected educators a seat in one of our Summer 2021 online courses.
- Landmark faculty instructors comprised of experienced educators
- Content delivered entirely online
- Modules can be completed on a self-paced basis within the course start and end dates
- Award of 15 PDPs/hours upon course completion
- Cost subsidized by your school or district
Available courses being offered during our Summer 2021 term
Click on the title for the course description, but please be sure to return to this page to complete the registration process.
Tuesday, July 6 – Tuesday, August 17
Please fill out this form by June 1 so that we can process your course enrollment.
After you fill out our enrollment form
- For anyone who registered by June 1, we added you to your selected course.
- Once you were added to your selected course, our system sent a confirmation email. A few days before the course begins, you will receive another email with your course login credentials.
- Anyone who registered by June 1 was contacted via email on June 8 regarding interest in adding graduate credit. Although the district does not pay for graduate credit, participants can add 1 graduate credit if they choose for a cost of $125. Payment instructions were emailed on June 8 and can be taken by credit card between June 8 and 20. Payment is required by June 20 so we have ample time to add graduate credit to your registration prior to the course beginning.