Academic Skills for Students with Language-Based Learning Disabilities, 3-5 Greene School Fall River – Winter Online 2021
This course section is for educators in grades 3-5 at the Greene School in Fall River. If you are an educator at the Greene School in Fall River in grades K-2, please register for the course section for those grades.
Complete asynchronous, self-paced online course modules
- Overview of Language-Based Learning Disabilities: Presents an overview of language-based learning disabilities.
- Overview of Executive Function: Presents an overview of executive function and its importance for achieving academic proficiency, particularly for students with language-based learning disabilities.
- Overview of Study Skills: Provides an overview of study skills and its importance for developing strong executive function and overall academic achievement, particularly for students with language-based learning disabilities.
- Best Classroom Practices: Presents a variety of instructional strategies to support students with language-based learning disabilities and executive function deficits.
- Collaboration and Co-Teaching: Participants will watch a webinar on co-teaching and complete a short reading.
All necessary materials will be shared electronically.
|15 PDPs/Hours, provided by your district
|Feb. 2 - June 17, 2021
Registration is unavailable at this time.
"I really enjoyed the online experience, especially since I have young children at home and the online class provided me with flexibility."
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SPECIAL EDUCATION TEACHER