Graduate Credit Fee for 6-Week Courses – Summer Online 2023
Register here to add the 1 optional graduate credit to your summer 2023 online course.
Please do not register for the optional graduate credit if:
- You have not yet registered for the course.
- If you have not yet registered yourself, visit our Summer 2023 online course listings to register. When you register, please also add graduate credit when you’re registering for the actual course – please do not return to this page to register for the graduate credit.
- You are unsure if you have registered for a course yourself or been registered for a course by your school administrator.
- You have registered for a course yourself or been registered by an administrator, and are unsure if graduate credit has been added to the original order.
- Unsure of registration or grad credit status? Email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can check our records.
Please do register for the optional graduate credit if:
- You are certain that you have registered for a course yourself and are certain that you did not add graduate credit to that original registration, but wish to add it now.
- You are certain that an administrator has registered you, they did not pay for the graduate credit fee, and they directed you to reach out to Landmark Outreach to add the grad credit on your own.
NOTE: if you do register, please indicate in the “order notes box” your original order number if you have it, or the name of the course you’re adding graduate credit to, so we can match your records properly. Credit card must be the method of payment selected; if purchase order is selected and payment not remitted, the system will not add the graduate credit.
Final Graduate Credit Notes
- Use this page only if you are registering for graduate credit for an online course. In-person Summer Institute and Cape Cod courses are separate.
- Only register for graduate credit for a 6-week/15-hour online course. Graduate credit is included in tuition for 10-week/3 graduate credit courses.
- Graduate credit instructions are sent after the course begins, toward the end of the first week.
- Additional and/or alternative assignments may be required for participants seeking graduate credit.
- Graduate credit for all Summer 2023 online courses is provided by Colorado State University – Pueblo.
|1 Graduate Credit
(optional for an additional fee of $125 for 6-week/15-hour courses)
|July 11 - August 22, 2023
Registration is unavailable at this time.
“I loved the quality of the information I received as well as the opportunity to share information in meaningful discussions. Taking this class was a very rewarding and enriching experience!”