Salem Public Schools Group Registration Process – Summer 2021
Landmark Outreach is pleased to offer a group registration process for selected Salem Public Schools educators, for our summer courses.
The cost of the course is subsidized by Salem Public Schools. Educators may add graduate credit to a 6-week online course or 2-day course. If graduate credit is added, this must be purchased now at the time of registration and paid for by the educator.
SALEM REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Select your course from our list of available courses.
- Register on this page as part of the Salem Group Registration Process.
- Please do not register for your course from the general course listings on our website, as those require payment. The only payment required for those registering using this process is if you elect to add graduate credit to a 6 week or 2-day course.
- We recommend educators self-register themselves individually, to ensure course-related communications go to the correct preferred email address.
- Click create an account if you do not have a Landmark Outreach account. Click login if you already have an account with us.
- Click the orange register button, then view your cart.
- Review your cart to ensure you have registered as a part of the Salem Public Schools Group Registration Process. If so, proceed to checkout.
- Important: Find the Order Notes box, and enter the title of your preferred course into the Other Notes box, so we can ensure your name is placed on the correct roster. If you select a course that has both a virtual and in-person section, please specify your preference. If in-person spaces are not available or your preference is not specified, we will enroll you in the virtual section.
- Fill out all remaining required fields.
- Click place order, and you are registered as part of the Salem group registration process!
- Check your email for a confirmation.
|See course listing for details
|Online begins July 6
1-Day and 2-Day week of July 19
Registration is unavailable at this time.
Over 98% of educators felt that their Outreach Summer Institute seminar provided them with strategies and tools that will help their students.