Scholarship Registration – Cape Cod Seminars 2020
Landmark Outreach is pleased to offer scholarships for educators in our partner districts to 2 day Cape Cod Seminar courses.
SCHOLARSHIP REGISTRATION PROCESS
- Select your scholarship course from our list of available courses.
- Register on this page as a scholarship recipient.
- Please do not register for your scholarship from the general course listings on our website, as those require payment. No payment is required for those registering as a scholarship recipient.
- We recommend educators self-register themselves individually, to ensure course-related communications go to the correct preferred email address.
- Click create an account if you do not have a Landmark Outreach account. Click login if you already have an account with us.
- Click the orange register button, then view your cart.
- Review your cart to ensure you have registered as a scholarship recipient. If so, proceed to checkout.
- Important: Enter the title of your preferred course in the additional notes box, so we can ensure your name is placed on the correct roster.
- Fill out all remaining required fields.
- Click place order, and you are registered as a scholarship recipient!
- Check your email for a confirmation.
GRADUATE CREDIT OPTION
Participants may elect to add 1 graduate credit to 2 day courses. Graduate credit is an additional $125 and is granted by Colorado State University-Pueblo. Registration for graduate credit can be conducted on-site at the registration table.
|10 PDPs for 2 day courses
1 optional graduate credit (can add on-site)
|August 3-4, 2020
All courses 8:30am - 3:00pm
Registration is unavailable at this time.
Over 98% of educators felt that their Outreach Summer seminar provided them with strategies and tools that will help their students.