Landmark Outreach Partnership Registration – Fall 2022
Landmark Outreach is pleased to offer enrollment in fall 2022 courses for our partner districts, schools, and organizations. Please use this registration page if your school or district is subsidizing the cost of your course enrollment.
Educators must register themselves individually to ensure course-related communications go to the correct preferred email address.
PARTNERSHIP REGISTRATION PROCESS
As an individual educator, you should:
- Select your preferred course from our list of available Fall 2022 courses.
- Register on this page.
- Please do not register for your course from the general course listings on our website, as those require payment. The only payment required for those registering via a partnership is if you elect to add graduate credit to a 6-week online course, and your district is NOT paying for the graduate credit.
- Click create an account if you do not have a Landmark Outreach account. Click login if you already have an account with us.
- Click the orange register button, then view your cart.
- Review your cart to ensure you have registered as a partnership registration. If so, proceed to checkout.
- Important: Find the Order Notes box, and enter the COURSE CODE of your preferred course into the Other Notes box, so we can ensure your name is placed on the correct roster.
- In the billing details section, under “Company/Organization Name,” please include the name of your school or district that is subsidizing the course costs.
- Fill out all remaining required fields.
- Click place order, and you are registered as a partnership registration!
- Check your email for a confirmation.
1 Graduate Credit (optional for an additional fee of $125)
|October 18 - November 29, 2022
Over 98% of educators felt that their Outreach Summer Institute seminar provided them with strategies and tools that will help their students.